|source image: pemimpin.org|
You must be familiar with aloe vera plant. These plants usually adorn many home pages. Leaves form a thick and have spines on each edge. The most popular benefits of aloe vera plant is nourish hair. Aloe vera is a succulent tropical plant that has a shape as like as fleshy leaves. This leaf has many benefits, either as medicine or for cosmetics.
Aloe vera is a plant that is quite unique because it contains many biologically active compounds, such as mannans acetate, polymannans, anthraquinone, and various lectins. Based on our research, this plant contains substances such as enzymes, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, polysaccharides and other components that are beneficial to health. Aloe vera also contains about 75 types of substances that have been known to be useful and over 200 other compounds that make it feasible to use in herbal medicine.
Aloe vera contains two types of liquids, such as jelly that is clear and yellowish fluid containing aloein. Aloe vera gel can be obtained by split trunk. Jelly contains anti-bacterial and anti fungal. In the jelly also contains salicylates, which can reduce pain and anti-swelling. While the yellowish liquid that contain aloin derived from the latex contained on the outside skin. This fluid can be used for laxatives.
These substances include enzymes that is aid digestion and reduce inflammation, all kinds of vitamins except vitamin D, minerals are required for enzyme function, long chains of sugar to rebalance the digestive system; saponins which act as anti-microbial, and 20 of the 22 types of acid amino. Along with the advancement of science and technology, aloe vera plant utilization develop as raw material for pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries, as well as food and health drinks.
Here are some benefits you can get from the aloe vera:
1. Aloe vera is also moisturizing skin. Efficacy has been known since the time of Cleopatra. Not be surprised if nearly 70% of cosmetic products are aloe vera gel. Lignin substances contained by aloe vera can penetrate and seep into skin as well as withstand loss of liquid from the skin surface. Thus the skin so it does not dry quickly while moisture is maintained. Its function also eliminates acne, moisturize skin, detoxify the skin, removal of scars and marks, reduce inflammation, as well as repair and skin rejuvenation.
2. Half a tablespoon of aloe vera juice is given for 14 weeks was shown to reduce blood sugar levels by 45 percent. In addition to nourish hair, aloe vera is also known efficacious to overcome a number of diseases, namely diabetes mellitus and heart attacks.
3. Lowering blood glucose levels
How to gathering: 1 aloe vera leaf be cleaned with peeling skin and bones. Soak about 30 minutes in salt water. Squeeze a minute, then rinse under flowing water (tap water). Boil 3 cups of water until boil. Let cool. Drink as much as 1 / 2 cups, 2 to 3 times a day.
4. Helps body's metabolism and cell regeneration
Aloe vera contains enzyme cellulose, amylose, protein and biogenic simulator is an active agent can help your metabolism and stimulate growth and regeneration of skin cells.
5. Aloe vera for hair care
How to gathering: 2 aloe vera leaves are washed and peeled. Rub aloe vera on head hair, massage your head hair and should be given shampoo or conditioner. and a final rinse thoroughly. Aloe vera can help reduce itching and dandruff. Aloe vera can also be used for treatment of hair before shampooing.
6. Aloe vera juice contains antioxidants that are very useful for the body. These substances against various free radicals and prevent some diseases such as cancer. Antioxidants in the drink aloe vera juice are useful for inhibiting aging, so that you will always look youthful.
|source image: aguskrisno.wordpress.com|
Vitamins are always in the limelight as they are another vital requirement of the body to run efficiently. The ones present in the aloe vera are:
A, C and E: these are the antioxidants that fight all the free radical damage we sustain on a daily basis. All 3 also help the immune system, particulary Vitamin C which also helps with healing wounds
Folic Acid: again, very important for production of red blood cells
The B vitamins, (B1,B2,B3,B6):these are needed for production of energy in metabolism and brain function
B12: This is essential in the production of red blood cells and is one of the rare plants that it is found in so taking Aloe Vera is a great way for vegetarians to avoid getting anaemia