4 Most Amazing Tea Garden in Java

In Java, tea plantation stretches from West Java to East Java. Some plantations even equipped with various facilities that you can enjoy while on holiday with friends and family. The following 4 of the most amazing tea garden on the island of Java.

1. Ciwidey, West Java
 

Bandung is famous for its cool weather, including South Bandung that became one of the famous tourist areas in Indonesia. In this Ciwidey area, there are several tea plantations of which Rancabali, Malabar, Pangalengan, and Gununghalu. Tea Gardens Rancabali for example, is located 50 kilometers south of the city of Bandung. Located not far from Kawah Putih (White Crater) and Bumi Perkemahan Ranca Upas. Since the tea plantation was built in 1870, local communities cultivate the two main commodities of the area is tea and quinine. In addition to enjoying the view of the tea gardens, you can also visit to the tea factory Rancabali. You can see the process of planting, seeding, land clearing, maintenance, picking, pruning, until the processing of tea. Not only that, you also can do the Tea Walk route as far as 2 km, 3 km, or 4 km.

2. Puncak Bogor, West Java


If you often pass through Puncak area, of course, the name of Gunung Mas Tea Plantation familiar in your ear. Plantations are managed by PTP Nusantara VII is located in Jalan Raya Puncak, Cisarua, Bogor. The pretty tea plantation is harmonious with that winding streets divide the hills. With the vehicle parked on the side of the road too, you can enjoy the beauty of the tea gardens. If your leisure time, try walk around in the tea plantation area. You will find some women tea pickers that still using traditional methods. They use colorful fabrics, sometimes batik, that wrapped their bodies. Look very pretty when immortalized by camera, because it’s contrasts with the green expanse of tea plantations.


In addition to learning picking tea, you can also walk around the plantation by horseback. In the afternoon, the sunlight will look very beautiful because sunset that flushed. You can end the day by enjoying the adventure Gunung Mas tea at the local cafes.




3. Kemuning Tea Garden

Kemuning tea garden has a beautiful natural charm. Located in the tea garden area Ngargoyoso, this area is a tourist area. The tea garden not far from the solo city, so if you want to here, you do not need a long time from the solo city, the access road is not too difficult, so the car can go in this area.

4. Malang, East Java

Wonosari Tea Garden is one of the most attractive ecotourism in Malang. It is on the slopes of Mount Arjuna makes the plantation has a very beautiful panorama, complete with mountains in the background. It is located approximately 1.5 hours drive from the city of Malang. Here, you'll find a resort with full facilities. The swimming pool, mini zoo, flower gardens available to those who want to walk around.



You can also buy a variety of ornamental plants in flower stall. Various sports facilities to hire the All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) is also available. After the move all day, you can taste the genuine enjoyment of tea at the Tea Corner Wonosari located inside the restaurant. The existence of a villa and room inn allows you to stay and enjoy the beauty of this place with family and relatives.

Wonosari Tea Plantation, located in Toyomarto, Singosari District, Malang Regency, was opened on 1875 oleh NV. Cultuur Maatschappy. The plantation is 1.144,31 hectares, divided into three gardens: adf. Wonosari 370,31 Ha in Toyomarto Village, afd. Gebug Lor 344,11 Ha in Wonorejo Village, Lawang District, afd. R.Agung 429,89 Ha in Ambal-ambal Village, Kejayan Distrcict. the tea cultivation area is 628,86 Ha with tea production of 1000 tons/year and daily production of 3000 kg. 90% of the tea product of Wonosari is exported abroad, and the rest 10% is sold for domestic market. Wonosari tea plant has the duty to process tea through five steps: accepting tea shoots; withering process; grinding process; fermentation ; drying; sorting; packing, and delivering.