The 3rd International Conference on Agriculture and Forestry (ICOAF) to be held on May 1-3, 2016. This conference is held by collaboration The International Institute of Knowledge Management of Sri Lanka with Cagayan State University of the Republic of the Philippines. The 3rd ICOAF 2016 will held at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, with the theme “Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry as Essential Response to the Challenges of Global Food Security and Environmental Stability”.
The 3rd ICOAF-2016 conference is highlighted by threefold objectives:
- Create a platform of knowledge sharing serving as research avenue for academics and other professionals in the fields of Agriculture and Forestry,
- Inspire and build the confidence and passion among young researchers to carry out scientifically-advanced studies responsive to the priority research tracks recently set forth by duly accredited and/or funding regional and international research communities and agencies
- Promote a dynamic atmosphere of innovations, exhibitions, round table discussions as well as wider linkage for global networking where everyone can cultivate greater support and immense commitment to sustainable development of agriculture and forestry research and extension projects and programs.
Philippines as the venue of the conference is the home to five outstanding UNESCO World Heritage Sites - from the Baroque churches and Spanish colonial towns to ancient rice terraces. It is a geographical spot of natural marine and forest parks, one of the Asia’s granaries and formerly rice bowls of the world, a nation rich in natural resources and State whose society is amiable and resilient. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Manila - the Capital City of the Philippines - in 2016 to share scientific findings, facts and figures, latest innovations and their impacts on agriculture and forestry.
Coming to the Philippines is another momentous engaging opportunity to proactively interact with connoisseurs composed of research enthusiasts and innovative scientists coming from the agriculture and forestry regions across the world.
The speakers of 3rd International Conference on Agriculture and Forestry (ICOAF) 2016 are :
1. Dr. Romeo C. Clemente (Cagayan State University, Philippines) as Conference Co-Chair
2. Prof. D.K.N.G.Pushpakumara (University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka) as Conference Co-Chair
3. Prof. M. S. Swaminathan (The Father of Economic Ecology- UN Environment Programme) as Keynote Speaker
4. Prof. Dr. Samih Abubaker (Dean of Faculty of Agricultural Technology, Al-Balqa` Applied University, Japan) as Keynote Speaker
Submit Abstract to : firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download abstract template in here. In addition to you also enclose to send a brief biography together with the Abstract. If you have any technical issue or you need any further assistance in submitting your abstract, please contact Mr. Duminda Sampath at email@example.com or +94 767 481 211.
The method of registration is online, you can fulfill form at online registration.
There are 3 types of participant, including :
1. In-Person Participant's Registration
The facilities available are :
- Attendance at all plenary and parallel sessions (keynote addresses as well as paper presentations and descriptions of practice and informal conversation sessions with keynote speakers).
- In-person conference session presentation (which involves submitting a abstract and, if accepted, inclusion in the conference program).
- The option to submit your paper to the corresponding Journal.
- Two conference lunch buffets
- Four snack/coffee breaks
- ISSN published Abstracts CD/ publication, admission to poster sessions, A printed conference programme, conference bag , conference materials , attendance and/or author certificates, a receipt of the registration fee
(Please note registration does not include extras such as transport, tours or accommodation. These extras can be booked at the time of registration.)
2. Group Registration
The group registration will get facilities :
- All the benefits of in-person participant
- Discounted Registration for five (5) or more participants from same organization/institution
Please contact Miss. Samanthika for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Virtual Registration
If you wish your paper to be published in Agriculture and Forestry 2016 Publications, but will not able to attend the Agriculture and Forestry 2016, you have a option to register as a “virtual presenter”.
- Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Upload a presentation of your paper to conference website and "author STREAM"
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
- An author certificate, Proceeding book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference