The APS Hybrid System essentially forms the crop yields through the combine at optimized rate with industry-leading threshing and separation area. The end result is a higher throughput capacity, a higher drain quality and particularly careful straw handling.
Engine Drive Specs
- APS + ROTO PLUS = APS HYBRID SYSTEM: Available exclusively from CLAAS
- The Accelerated Pre-Separation (APS) threshing system and the ROTO PLUS separation system unite to form the industry's most productive threshing and separation system
- CEMOS AUTOMATIC functions: CEMOS AUTO SLOPE, CEMOS AUTO SEPARATION, CEMOS AUTO CLEANING, CEMOS AUTO CROP FLOW, CEMOS CRUISE PILOT, 4D Cleaning System
- CEBIS, CEMOS DIALOG, CEMOS AUTOMATIC, CRUISE PILOT, automatic guidance and TELEMATICS ensure exceptionally convenient control and easy monitoring
- Mercedes-Benz OM 473, Caterpillar C13 and Mercedes-Benz OM 470 engines meet the latest emissions standards and offer reliable power reserves
- Factory-installed, TERRA-TRAC undercarriage option delivers unbeatable traction, lower compaction, 25-mph road speed (750TT/740TT) and increased header stability
- CLAAS POWER SYSTEMS that deliver the best fuel efficiency - class for CLAAS - in the industry
- The greatest throughput and grain retention in the industry
All Claas Lexion 700 models are equipped with a horizontal cooling system situated behind the engine compartment. A large rotating sieve with a diameter of 1.6 metres ensures that it is able to pull in sufficient cool and clean air at all times. Permanent cleaning is performed by an automatic dust extraction system. The large radiator package has sufficient reserves to ensure continuous cooling while also maintaining the entire cooling system and air filter clean longer.